Welcome to X*ACT
Our next show is:
Svetlana’s First Christmas Away from Home
by Dwayne Yancey
directed by Melodee Bass
Plus there will be a dramatic reading of A Night Before Christmas!
Production runs: December 1-3 & 8-10
Friday and Saturday performances are at 7pm
Sunday performances are at 3pm.
Oh twinkling lights and shining star! It is with great excitement that announce the cast of the family Christmas presentation of Svetlana’s First Christmas Away From Home, followed by a Christmas surprise!
Our cast includes:
- Obnoxious Norma – Jakyah King
- Oppositional Ophelia – Ellie Benefiel
- Excitable Eddie – Caleb Benefiel
- Curious Carl – Peter Hobbe
- Ruby Rumormonger – Desiree Gilles
- Idea Izak – Thomas Jacobsen
- Silent Sally – Deborah Benefiel
- Miss Anderson – Grace Conkel
- Minister – Carter Hume
- Cook – Melanie Brown
- Stage Mom – Betsy Benefiel
- Mrs. Busybody – Michelle Phillips
- Mrs. Flugelhorn – Edith Waugh
- Shepherd – AJ Rhonemus
- Wise Person 1 – Lily Brockney-Brown
- (Final show) – Peyton Looney
- Wise Person 2 – Wade Davis
- Wise Person 3 – Onyx Davis
- Joseph – Jonah Reed
- Mary – Zoe Shergill
- Svetlana – Libby Phillips
- Storyteller – Matthew Benefiel/Kirk Bass
- Santa – Carter Hume/Matthew Benefiel
PLEASE NOTE THESE X*ACT HOUSE POLICIES:
* Late arrivers may be asked to view the performance from the
TV in the conference room until the first break in the show.
* Tickets unclaimed 10 minutes before the show time may be
re-sold. There are no refunds or replacements for these tickets.
Are you interested in Season Tickets:
Click here https://xeniaact1.org/next-2023-24-theater-season/ to check out our new season and learn how you can see 5 shows for the price of four!
X*ACT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Statement on Show Content
We believe that theater should not only entertain but educate as well. While we would never stage a production with the intention of offending anyone, some content, storyline, or characters may be offensive to some. For this we apologize.
However, there are productions written about certain time periods or containing subject matter that by today’s standards may not be politically correct. These types of productions will not be abandoned. For example: The Face of Emmett Till, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The Diary of Anne Frank.
These types of productions can not only entertain but help facilitate discussion about a time or subject in our history. Without acknowledging or accepting the past, you can never truly move forward.
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana
The videotaping or making of electronic or other audio and/or visual recordings of any production and distributing recordings or streams in any medium, including the internet, is strictly prohibited, a violation of the author(s)’s rights, and actionable under United States Copyright Law. For more information, please visit: https://concordtheatricals.com/resources/protecting-artists
Get in Touch
Questions? Suggestions? Got an Issue? Please send to us at:
Xenia Area Community Theater and Arts Center
45 E. Second Street
Or use the Message form below
Send Us a Message
Copyright Xenia Area Community Theater and Arts Center – All rights reserved